27 April, 2007

ClixSense an easy, but time consuming opp.

An extremely easy way to earn a little bling online is through
ClixSense. ClixSense is an easy to sign up for and easy to use program.
Basically, they have a list of ads. You sign up, go to the list of ads,
and click an ad, then you look at the page for 30 seconds, then you get
from 1 cent to (they say) $5 per view. The highest I saw was 3 cents.

They have a "premium" service which costs you $10/year. I haven't
signed up for the premium service. I believe that is where one would
find the $5 ads (but probably only one a year or so, I don't really
know).

So, for about 5 minutes of browsing, I earned 10 cents. Not great, but if you have some time to kill, could be worth looking into. Their ads open in a new tab or window (depending on your browser) in a frame and their is a clixsense timer in the top frame so you know when you can close the window/tab and go back to get another ad.

I like these places that don't take your SSN, but they don't pay via paypal either, they send a check. Personally I would rather go the paypal way, get the money faster and easier.

At any rate, if you have time to kill, ClixSense is an easy way to get a little extra bling by surfing the web.

Oh, and nothing to download/install. That is always a plus in my book!

No comments: