27 April, 2007

7 dollar offers banner ads

I came across a site called 7 Dollar Offers. This is a banner ad site
(see above for an example of the banner). You can color and customize
the banner several different ways. It can be a banner like the one
above, or a tower (like the Google AdSense ads on the left).



Signing up was easy as pie. You go to their site, click on the "Put our products on YOUR site in seconds" link, enter your PayPal email address, choose the layout and style you want, and voila! The code is generated and you copy and paste it into your blog template.



I do not know how well this works, though I have seen their ads on other blogs (that is how I found them...DUH). I guess I'll see how well it works. Seems like it should be ok, they have the means to send the payments (and didn't take the SSN - so I'll have to make sure to keep track so I can make the tax payments <wink><wink>).



I'll let you know, how it all works out.  Oh, and they have a link on their site to view your Ad stats. Of course, since I only started like, 6 minutes go, i have no stats.



Hey, lets try this out, click the links above and then I can look at the stats, and we'll see if it actually works. Come back often and click lots and we can see if it builds faster than AdSense (which, BTW, I have earned a whopping $3.86 from in the past...oh..when did I start this? 5 months? woo hoo).



Thanks for visiting, it is greatly appreciated. And don't forget to tip your waitress.





Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: