16 February, 2007

I Did It!

This blog has been up for the required 90 days. And it has the required amount of posts, so I am going to submit it to PayPerPost to be available to post advertisements on here. As in my other post, the only tag any adverts will have is "Adverts", so they will be easily recognizable. In addition, preceding each post will be "***ADVERTISEMENT*** at the top of the post.

Soon, I will create a disclosure page so everyone can see what terms for paid posts are.

Once again, all adverts will be clearly marked, and in their own little label/tag/category whatever you want to call it.

Oh, yeah, if you happen to click that PayPerPost graphic on the left and sign up, please don't forget to put my email as a referrer (gets me five clams) - bigsibling2k5 at gmail dot com (of course, turn that into a real email address...gotta keep those pesky spammers on their toes!).

As always, thanks for visiting.

No, really, I super appreciate it. And don't be afraid to drop a comment here or there just to say 'hey'.

No comments: