09 February, 2007

Just as it was getting interesting

I know, I know, I've been remiss lately. I haven't been posting much in any place the last week or so. We are on a deadline at work, and I've been spending most of my time doing real work stuff instead of trying to make an extra buck or two on the internet.

Although, I will add that I have found a pretty cool tool at StumbleUpon.com. This is a toolbar add-on that lets you just kind of aimlessly surf the 'Net. After signing up, you make a list of your preferences (i.e. comedy, financial, video, conspriacy). Then you click the "Stumble Now" button and VOILA! you are taken to a site that perhaps fits your preferences.

The sites are added and ranked by other stumble upon members. You can add notes to a site's profile, you can say whether you like or dislike the site (that way the stumble people can better guage what to show you!).

It is also a way to possibly give your site a little more visibility (you can say you like your own site and set keywords for it). Then your site will fall into the rotation of the mostly random "stumble now" button.

It's worth a try at any rate!

Hey, seriously, thanks for visiting. And don't be afraid to leave a note and let me know you were here (I've been so busy, I haven't even looked at any analytics for the past couple of weeks).

No comments: