20 February, 2007

Blogsvertise starting to come through

As previously stated, I hadn't been doing much with Blogsvertise. I've been waiting for referrals from them because they don't have a list of opportunities to choose from the way PayPerPost does. Some time ago, I submitted another blog of mine for advertising with Blogsvertise.

Just yesterday I received a task from them for that blog. It paid $10! That's cool. I had pretty much forgotten about them altogether until I got that task. Then, while looking at my data on Blogsvertise, I found that next to my Bigsibling blog, there was a graphic of a bag. The mouse over tooltip displayed the words "Grab Bag".

So I do what any good curious American would do, I clicked it. WOW! It seems that for my Bigsibling blog, I can take one task per day from a grab bag of tasks. These are tasks that were assigned to other bloggers, but they did not complete them in the allotted time. I don't know what the allotted time is for completing assignments, I have always completed them the same day as the assignment was received.

So yesterday I did one of those grab bag tasks for $5 and today I did another one for another $5. There was one left that I'll look at doing tomorrow, that is only a $3 task, but what the hey, I'm going for it anyway!

Thanks for visiting (honestly, I really do appreciate your visits).

No comments: