24 January, 2007

Thing slowing down...

It seems to be getting harder and harder to find ads to post at PayPerPost these days. I did find four in the last two days, but it seems that more and more advertisers are wanting blogs with Google PageRank of 1 or more. Currently, my PageRank is zero. That's right, a big fat goose egg.

Irony? Get this, there was an advertiser who is an SEO (that's 'Search Engine Optimizer' for you uninitiated - see my post here for more about SEOs). This is a company that purports to assist folks in increasing their pagerank and search engine placement. But this guy wanted only pagerank of 3 or more. That gave me a little chuckle.

Here is an update of my PayPerPost earnings to date. I want to say I'm darned proud of myself for not having any post yet rejected at PPP. So here's the breakdown:

18 Total Posts
5 posts actually paid into my paypal account totaling $39.01
8 posts approved waiting for the 30 days to expire totaling $60.05
5 posts waiting to be approved totaling $26.01

If the 5 posts waiting approval are appoved, that will give me a grand total so far of $125.07. Thus, on average, I'm getting $6.94 per ad.

Not too much, but hey, it's enough to get a System Builder copy of Windows Vista Premium from Micro-Center.

No comments: