23 January, 2007

groovin'

Things are starting to come around. I'm getting more into a groove with the posting of ads. But still, I slack off a bit, and other things happen. Things get in the way. Work, basketball practice, scouts, doctors appointments. Lots of things. But I'm really, really trying.

Still, didn't post anything all weekend, and didn't post anything last night. Adding to the lack of time is the lack of PC time. My 5/8's laptop went into the shop. The "geek squad" had to send it off because it kept overheating. Some geek squad. If they were really geeks, they'd have ripped it open, applied some solder in the correct spot, and sent her on her merry way that same day. Geek squad...PPPHHHHHFFFFTTT.

Anyway, my 5/8's is more addicted to online life than I am, so she is using my laptop while hers is in the shop. But I"m still trying man. Bear with me ok?

No comments: