16 December, 2006

Shameless plug

Time for a shameless plug. As you know, this whole blog is about being able to make just a little more income by blogging on the web. I'm no naive enough to believe this blogging thing will amount to anything substantial, but in the past week I've pulled in a whopping $17.01 with only three ads. That's enough to pay for family pizza night, so it's all good.

Anyway, if you visit and sign up for PayPerPost (I'm still waiting to hear from blogsvertise, not assignments yet, probably because my page ranks are zero) - please enter my email as the person who referred you. The email to use is bigsibling2k5 at gmail dot com (of course, turn all that into a 'real' email address - I just didn't want all the spam that will come with posting a real live email to this blog).

You can either go to www.payperpost.com or just click the snazzy graphic on the left there.

Oh, and welcome to my new visitor from Belgium! My grandfater came over from Belgium with his dad when he was just a tyke. His father was a cabinet maker named Charles Ablert Mouthuy (you're not related to him are you? I know it's a small country and all). Anyway, welcome and I hope you find good information here, and come back and tell all your friends!

As always, thanks for visiting!

No comments: