04 December, 2006

PayPerPost archive work-a-round?

In researching more about PayPerPost, I ran across this entry at The Daily Hook. Which lead me to this page which discusses how to 're-activate' an old disused blog. I do have an older blog on which I put a couple of posts way back when I started it in May of 2006, and about maybe 10 between then and November. I had aready submitted this blog to PayPerPost and was rejected because it said there had to be 20 entries in the last 90 days, so I started on the entries and through the month of November and the first couple of days in December I was able to get the 20 posts required. Then I re-read their rules and discovered that the 20 posts could not primarily be in one month, and there could not be a 30 day period in the past 90 days where no posts were made.

So, in reading the above mentioned article I went back and moved some posts from July up to September, and posts from September up to October (I hand't posted anything in the whole month of October). Now I have a sprinkling of posts over the past 90 days and have resubmitted the site for acceptance. We'll see what happens, and I'll let everyone know!

No comments: