09 December, 2006

I got bling!

Today I scoured the PayPerPost website, and found an offer that didn't look too bad. They made no mention of any required PageRank, so I took the offer. I wrote a 50 word advertisement for the site, and banked $6.01! w00t!!!

I mean, I know, $6.01 for a 50 word piece of advertising, that's only 12.02 cents per word (actually a little less because I ended up with like 60 words, but I'll let it slide). I don't know if 12 cents a word is good or not, but it only took me about 15 minutes to check out the clients website and slap some words down saying what a great place it looked like. And, seriously, they have some cool stuff there (like thermal and heat seeker scopes).

You can read the advert here.

If you look at the advert, I would really appreciate any feedback you might have regarding my stunningly brillian copy.

As always, thanks for visiting!

No comments: