17 April, 2007

Another blogger community to look at

A little while back I did an advertisement post for HighFivez.com. It is a fairly new blog directory/blogger community. I did sign up for it, and have seen some people on there who are also on MyBlogLog (vicezilla for one).



In the HighFivez site, one may post links to their blogs, and specific posts in their blogs. Other members may then express approval of the post (a High Five) or disapproval of the post (a Pound).



As I have had a post HighFived (I ROCK!!!), I know for a fact that I received at least on visit specifically from HighFivez.com. This post, BTW, is not an advert, it is simply mentioning my experiences with the community.



The more you get your blog out there for consumption, the more people you will have visit your blog, and the higher ranking you will receive.





Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: