27 February, 2007

Google PageRank confusion

I simply cannot understand the whole Google PageRank deal. Seriously, it makes no sense to me. I can't get rhyme or reason from it. I...okay, out of cliches now, but still I do not understand it.



Here, I have my main blog at Bigsibling.com, I have this blog and I have another blog, which is a personal blog, talking about family and life and what not at My Home Town.



The oldest of these blogs is Bigsibling.com, followed by My Home Town, and finally this one. The most posts by far, is the Bigsibling.com blog. This blog has the highest traffic (thanks guys, I love you all visiting...really, I do). And the blog with the least posts and the least traffic (zero in the last month according to Google Analytics) is My Home Town.



But, My Home Town has a Google PageRank of 2/10, where Bigsibling.com and this one - which both have more traffic, links and posts - have a Google PageRank of 0/10.



I just can't figure it out. Maybe when I die I can ask the Great I AM and He can tell me.



As always, thanks for visiting (really, I do appreciate you all taking a look around - feel free to drop a comment).





Technorati Tags:

No comments: