06 January, 2007

More about FeedBurner

I was recently perusing the FeedBurner site, and found an area that tracks visitors stats. This area is very will hidden prominatly displayed on the left side of your feed details page. I odn't know if this is something was previously a 'pay-for' service, or if I have just not paid enough attention to the FeedBurner site to notice it befre. Either way, I activated it for this blog, and my main blog (Bigsibling). I believe this will give me the same information as Google Analytics will give me (maybe more relevant info, as this is designed for bloggers-I think- and GA isn't so much).

I have spent so much time researching GA and Tehcnorati, that I almost completely, but not quite, forgot all about FeedBurner. It seems there are 3 people at Google that subscribe to this blog (cool - howdy, nice to have you around). And six people between Google and Yahoo that subscribe to my Bigsibling blog.

Yeah, very low readership, but hey, there is someone anyway (hi mom!).

I'll add more info regarding FeedBurner as I come across it. I know the posts have been a bit sporadic lately, but it was Christmas and all that, plus work, plus plus plus (you get the picture

Again, as always, thanks for visiting.


No comments: