21 December, 2006

Shameless begging

Hey, I've been reading a lot about the new Windows Vista. And I have to tell you, it looks so cool, and what's better is that my machine will actually run he version with the phat new Aero styles. I've been drooling for a couple of months over it. It's supposed to come out in February, so I thought I'd start scraping the coinage together now. If you look to the left there is a "PayPal Donate" button. If you'd like to contribute to my "Upgrade to Windows Vista" fund, please feel free. Every penny counts!

And thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Homemom3 said...

I must admit I've been reading these reports all moring but to be honest I wouldn't mind getting a review copy. :)

Unknown said...

I actually thought about downloading the release candidate, but feared I would not be able to come up with th money for the full version before the RC ran out, and then I'd be stuck with having to re-install XP and all my other stuff. Thought it'd be safer to just wait.